Master Image Consultancy-Analysis of shapes and colors of the face with Valeria Orlando
Teacher: Valeria Orlando
The Image Consultant course forms a professional figure able to respond to new market needs, able to apply specific techniques for strategic management of the personal image also thanks to the knowledge of fashion, communication and label.
The course is aimed at all those who want to improve the sales techniques with the customer in all areas that have to do with beauty and in particular to those who already work in the world of make-up and hairstyling or Fashion (sales employees, sales point managers) who want to provide an extra service to their customers to stand out and enhance themselves. The course is also useful for those who want to acquire skills to improve their personal image.
The main objective of the course is to provide students with all the necessary tools to evaluate and analyze the potential of the “image capital”, to build a winning look and to accompany the client during the change process, enhancing the aspect while respecting personal taste.
Used for years by Hollywood Stylists, Armocromia is the first essential step in image consulting.
Identifying your personal palette is fundamental in the choice of hair and make-up, but also of clothes and accessories.
A full immersion of three days in which Valeria Orlando, recognized as one of the best experts in Color Analysis in Italy, starting from the old theory of the 4 Seasons will accompany you to recognize, use and manage the most modern tonal techniques.
ANALYSIS OF THE FACE
This module is a deep focus on the shapes of the face.
With an analytical method, the bases of image counseling will be explored: from anthropometric measurements to the identification of Facial Shape; from the harmonious study of proportions to the management of the main problems of the figure of the face.
DAY 1st MORNING
- Image consultant, who he is and what he does.
- Acquisition of the appropriate technical language and examples aimed at packaging a fluid, emotional and effective proposal.
- Introduction and first fundamental references to NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) applied.
- Difference between Listening and Hearing. Observing and Watching
- Active and Passive Process.
- 4 levels of Listening – 4 attitudes ok.
- The socialization process (Persecutor, Rescuer, Victim).
- Non-verbal signals.
- Interviewing the client and overcoming objections.
- All the essential steps to positively close a proposal.
DAY 1st AFTERNOON
- The study of the face, which shape of the face have our customers?
- Morphology and study of types.
- The fundamentals of facial analysis: vertical proportions and horizontal proportions.
- • Study of each Facial Shape: peculiar characteristics and criticality.
- • Harmonic study of the profile.
- The 7 geometric shapes.
- Leonardo’s rules and its application to recreate an oval.
- The facial perimeter and the elements inside it.
Technical tests until closing day.
Day 2nd Morning
- The Color: Newton and Itten.
- Color analysis and Munsell rules.
- Color Analysis: the 4 seasons and 12 subgroups.
- Color tests, sheets, chromatic undertones (solar / lunar).
- How to use the color wheel to identify and distinguish colors.
- Recognizing Undertone and Chromatism: Value, Contrast and Intensity of the colors.
- Harmony and combinations.
Day 2nd Afternoon
- Tutorials Overall practices.
Day 3rd Morning
- The trick to combine with image consulting.
- Camouflage techniques: how to hide and how to exalt the client’s figure.
- Application of the theory in the Beauty / Wedding field: make-up and hair color matching.
- How to enhance and establish harmony through the hair: hairstyling solutions for every type of face.
- Eyeglasses and sunglasses for each Facial Shape: which frames and what types of lenses to recommend.
- Guide to accessories: earrings, necklaces, scarves.
- Proportions and strategies to lengthen and streamline the whole figure.
- Seasonal trends: the Pantone system between the world of fashion and personal palette.
- Psychology of Color.
Day 3rd Afternoon
- Tutorials Overall practices.
Certificate of attendance.
Teaching materials, handouts, color wheel and color palette.
Required academic material: • Notebook and pen • Pencil and rubber for drawing.
Optional academic material: • Powder puff • 2 small glass bowls (candle holder size) • Rounded tip forks • Eyebrow tweezers • Makeup penknife • Makeup fixer • Cleansing Brushes •Disposable products: tissue paper, cotton pads, cosmetic cotton sticks, blending makeup remover (recommended Bioderma) , spa water (recommended Avene), lip emollient antibacterial biomedical wipes, disinfectant spray (Amuchina type) • Moisturizing cream • Nourishing dry skin cream • Gel cream for oily skin
How to participate: It will be necessary to send the application form below with a short CV profile of the participant (with photo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Happy New Year, for those who book by 2020, January 15th. € 480.00 + VAT instead of € 600.00 + VAT
Reserved price, not combinable with other promotions.
After 2020, January 15th: € 600.00 + VAT Possibility of installment of the course. For those who have already participated in a VORcourse or workshop and have activated
from the site the VOR Pro Card,15% discount on all our courses
and 30% on the purchase from our e-shop. FOR EVERY PARTICIPANT WHO BRINGS A FRIEND / A 10% discount for both
(must not have participated to a VOR course or workshop previously).
Not combinable with other promotions.
The course is for a maximum number of 10 participants
40% advance on registration by bank transfer.
60% before the start of the course .
For those who have already participated in a VOR course or workshop, the price is discounted to € 500.00 + VAT.
The bank transfer must be in the name of:
During the course all aspects of image consulting will be covered: the analysis of lifestyle, the analysis of the face, the analysis of the vertical and horizontal figure, the armocromia to identify the colors friends and enemies, make-up and hairstyle.
No special skills or special requirements are required for participation in the course. Everyone can access the course. An aesthetic sense and some knowledge of verbal and non-verbal communication (NLP) can help. However, they are topics that will be dealt with during the course.
For this type of course, you do not even need to have done makeup courses before.
Participants will not need professional or personal make-up material because the VOR Make-up material will be available for practice.
Book now your seat!
We wait for you
♥️️ #givelovefirst ♥️️